Plan Your Trip
Book Your Hotel
The Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina is located on San Diego Bay and offers panoramic views and easy access to the historic Gaslamp District, Seaport Village, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego Zoo, and many other great attractions.
Exclusive AAUW room rate:
- $195/night for standard single/double occupancy
- $245 for club-level rooms
Note: All rates are subject to 12.565 percent tax and subject to availability.
Which area of the hotel should I choose?
The hotel is set on a campus and has two main towers that are a 10-minute walk apart. Make the most of your AAUW National Convention experience by choosing the tower that best suits your needs.
- Marina Tower: Closer to the convention’s activities, but this tower has slightly smaller rooms. Good for folks who can’t walk too far.
- Bay Tower: Bigger rooms that are perfect if you’re rooming with friends. These rooms are a 10-minute, outdoor walk from the Marina Tower, where the convention activities are held.
Note: Both towers have a fitness center, pool, and restaurants.
To reserve special guest room rates with the hotel, call 619.291.2900 (toll free: 800.325.3535) or visit the website.
- Group name: AAUW 2015
- Group ID: 27151
Save on Your Flight
United Airlines will offer up to 10 percent off on air travel and an additional 3 percent to those who reserve online. Follow the directions below to book your trip.
- Use the URL www.united.com
- Choose your flight times, your origin airport and your destination, San Diego International Airport (SAN).
- Enter Offer Code ZTAH233282
To book over the telephone, an additional $25 booking fee will apply. Call United Meetings at 800.426.1122 and refer to the code ZTAH233282
Enjoy San Diego
With AAUW Friends
A brunch, cruise, and whale-watching expedition? What are you waiting for!
This woman-owned, award-winning vineyard is the jewel of the Temecula wine region.
Follow El Camino Real back into California’s early days as we tour three missions along the California Mission Trail and explore the heart of the state’s cultural identity.
Keep an eye out for the elusive “green flash” after you enjoy a gourmet meal and drinks on the water.
Brunch at the crème de la crème of California’s luxury resorts after a scenic tour of the beach town, with plenty of time to explore Coronado before we head back.
After you’ve explored the “birthplace of California,” enjoy an authentic meal and tequila tasting at the best Mexican restaurant in the city!
On Your Own
Here are some must-see (and taste!) highlights of San Diego.
Looking for even more great San Diego adventures? Look no further.